Hello Alianin, I have several pages to submit to you for deletion:
- Cults (and Cult): An unsubstential page. There is no need for page describing commun things like that.
- Story: Same reason. The story of the video game should figure on the game article and (when necessary) on the characters article (especialy the Last Castoff). Or Maybe a page describing an event or a series of events. We will see later.
Also, I looked at the structure of the Category pages, and decided to make it more clear, with a bi-pyramidal framework (with Numenera and Torment: Tides of Numenera at the top), leading to some pages also in need of suppression.
- Category:Character creation: One-page only Category (can't see over page to join it in the future), relocated on Category: Numenera Game Mechanics
- Category:Gameplay: In conflict with Category:Game mechanics.
- Category:Factions and Category:Torment: Tides of Numenera factions: The name was too oriented and the content was rdistributed to a more neutral Category:Organizations.