The Gullet is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
The Gullet is one of the deepest parts of the Maw, where... Well, where anything is possible.
- Welcome to the gullet. Talk to Vonetion to get a sample of the horrors awaiting you, then move on. The Gullet is three chambers arranged around a central pool of foul liquid. To enter the Nethermost Cavity and eventually the heart, you need to climb down the drain after stopping the flow of liquid.
- If you have the Magmatic Annulet, you can take control of the cluster of tongues with Intellect and send the combatants away (clearing the way for you), sense what's outside the chamber, or reopen the portal to the shrine of Great Chila (which is impossible, but worth a try).
- The Predatory Echoes bar way to loot, which includes the Disruption Blade.
- Further ahead stands a feral murden. With Concentration you can try to push through the psychic noise to get closer to it and kill it. Alternatively, you can use the Magmatic Annullet to knock it out. Both ways give you the Synth Egg and Candy Dispenser.
- Standing over the whirpool is Siowan. Talk to him to learn of his desires.
- To the northeast is the aforementioned construct. You can salvage the Sealant Spray from it and the Sealant Bomb with Speed (Quick Fingers, Lore: Machinery). Examining it multiple times produces the Diffractory Lens. Talk to Dakore nearby.
- You can rest in the folds near the suit. With the Annulet, you can commune with the Bloom tongues and force an ancient maw to reveal itself. To open it, interact with it to learn what it wants, then use Intellect (Persuasion) on Siowan to make him open it. It leads to the Chamber of Bones.
- In the lower-left chamber you find Herja, if you fed her to the maw. You can use Intellect (Persuasion or Deception) to stop her from attacking you and make her disappear. If you approach the echoes, they will attack. Loot the corpse to find the Obedient Rope.