Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The entrance area has the mutt called Motley and his merry gang of folks busy murdering the Memorialists. It also holds the captive memorialists. Wiping them out yields the Shadowflower.
- The tunnel beyond leads to the Necropolis proper and whisperlocked tomb access. Looting the offerings along the way grants you the Candiru bonded item and assorted loot.
- The terminal at the end can only be unlocked with the correct name (Guni), learned through The Caretaker's Riddle. Interacting with it allows you to select a tomb to reach, with the right numeric sequence. See Necropolis Tombs for more data. The list below only contains unique, plot-relevant tombs.
- Pressing the buttons at random delivers you to a random tomb.
- 1254 leads you to the Endless Gate Entrance.
- 1535 is Phoenix's tomb.
- 2413 is the tomb of Ronos Cai'sul. He gives this code if you tell him about Choi's tomb, providing extra details for the quest in tomb 1254.
- 3431 is the First Castoff's Tomb (On the Builder's Trail).
- 3543 contains a musical instrument, which Callistege remarks upon. This code is sometimes given by Tantalum (requirements unknown).
- 4135 (found on the dead Memorialist) leads you to a Necropolis Tomb containing the Floral Merecaster (Najma's tomb).
- 4221 is Choi's tomb (forthe Severed Child quest).
- 5143 has Oddwald the Sane, who provides feedback and where you can steal the Electrostatic Merecaster.
- Additionally, the player may randomly encounter Silver three times, culminating in a reward of choice. See Silver's page for more details.
- After reading 20 epitaphs, you'll meet Hiro who will give you the Circulating Merecaster.
Characters[edit | edit source]