Little Nihliesh is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
The largest of Bloom slums, Little Nihliesh is a mutant district established after the Maw that led them to the Bloom in the first place closed. Stuck there ever since, the mutants carved out a niche for themselves. The one funny thing about Little Nihliesh is that folk on the outside of the Bloom like to pitch their rubbish in it - straight into the nearest tube or sphincter. But no matter where they dump their trash, it all finds its way to Little Nihliesh.
- Just as you enter, you run into a patrol of Memovira's, thought lost in the slum (obviously, if you decided to sleep on the way here, the violence is over and the patrolmen dead). You can intervene and defuse the situation. The Memovira Sergeant and the mutants are about to come to blows. A crisis begins, which you can resolve by choosing sides - or gaining trust and defusing the situation.
- The Spiny Mutant can be talked to. You can inquire as to the origins of the situation, the person in charge, or how Memovira might retaliate - each of which consumes an action. After you talk to him once, you can use Intellect (Persuasion) to convince the mutants to keep the patrol alive. Then a final check of Intellect (Persuasion, Intimidation) will allow you to convince the mutants to let the patrol go.
- The Sergeant is a little more useful, as you can use Intellect (Deception, Intimidation) to suggest someone will come up to check on the patrol.
- The northern section has the exit to the Catena Interior, Crimper (Tybir's quest), Aen-Tonzon (Rhin's quest), and Wondor.
- After learning salvaging skills from Crimper you can start digging out treasures in Little Nihliesh, such as the Broken Lascar Helm
- The giant sphere contains Gar-koto, the mutant leader.
- In the south are Herja, with Delny and Vrung a little bit further.
- A broken construct is nearby, with the maw to the Lost Anchorage found to the east. You can inspect it and use Speed (Perception, Quick Fingers) to activate a repair sphere. After it tries in vain to repair the construct, you can collect a Chiurgeon Sphere.