Cliff's Edge is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
- This section of the city holds a number of important locations. The Chirurgical Parlor is right up the steps in the north-west corner, with the tunnel to the Underbelly just below. The Parlor offers a selection of worthwhile upgrades, while the ruined house nearby has clues for The Sorrow's Prey quest. You can use Might to dig through the rubble or Intellect (Anamnesis) to recall a memory.
- The Fifth Eye tavern lies just opposite the bridge leading to Circus Minor, with a large plaza and stairs to the Caravanserai next to it. You can interact with the strange floating scuplture and touch the large sculpture to earn a vision and three XP.
- In the alley to the south you can find Zebb and his family, with the rogue stichus found at the end of the alley.
- The exit to the caravanserai has a collapsed home nearby. You can inspect it to find Rhin huddling in the ruins. A group of three hooded thugs appears, trying to abduct her. Once it comes out that they're bounty hunters on her trail, she willclaim that you have Discoverer's Rights to avoid being taken back to the slaver in Circus Minor. You have three options to deal with them (one, admitting that you're there for Rhin is... bad). The other three are Intellect-based (Intimidation, Persuasion, or Deception). This will earn you Rhin's loyalty and companionship.
- The device near the exit, the one shaped like a giant satellite dish, can be interacted with. You can use Intellect (Anamnesis) to remember why it feels so familiar.
- The area to the south-east can only be accessed with Ch'kekt's help, if you did not alienate him. Otherwise you have to use the automaton. The pile contains a Quickice Axe and some shins, while the brain-topped device next to it can be interacted with. Examine all the elements, then slide your hand inside. You can use Speed (Quick Fingers) to grab a can of Concentrated Sprayflesh.
- The three floating triangles can be interacted with for a permanent buff.