Circus Minor is a location in Torment: Tides of Numenera.
The entertainment and heart of the city, where people come to talk, interact, and live! Oh, and to watch brutal executions of people who cross the rulers of the city.
- Welcome to the city (finally). To your right is a public execution, to your left the marketplace. Trade with the Arms Merchant, Steristi and Falinda, talk to the Seer to amuse yourself, and move on. Otero wanders here.
- Beyond the marketplace stands the Genocide. Next to him is a strange device and a cave in. You can scavenge the canister from the rock pile ( Speed with Quick Fingers and Lore: Machinery) or break apart the rocks ( Might/Smashing) for some shins. The device can be used to trigger a memory ( Intellect/Anamnesis). Right next to this spot is the exit to the Government Square, with Philethis nearby.
- The execution features Tybir among the crowd of horrified onlookers. Yeen the Overseer presides over Ris' execution, slowly carried out by Death-of-Ris and the Devourer of Wrongs.
- Beyond that there's another section of the market, with Prata, the cypher merchant, the happy family (Paja, Kellenor, and Jherem), Zaofi the Sculptor, and the slavers led by Tol Maguur.
- In the center is the Cult of the Changing God camp, headed by Casmeen and Mimeon. Right by the camp is the exit to the Underbelly.
- Three cyphers can be found in a pile of rocks in the northwestern corner: Shade of the Desert Sun, Conflict Advisor and the Prestidigitator.
- Quest characters